Aigle women's Landfor rubber boots 37819 noir/black
The comfortable mixed boot designed for work or garden
- Thanks to its notched sole this boot allows intensive use in the garden
- Removable polyester insole ensures great comfort and its polyamide lining on dry foam quickly
- Adjusted shape: foot support
- Upper: comfort and flexibility
- Lining: fast drying and insulation
- Removable insole: comfort
- Notched outsole: grip and abrasion resistance
Upper: majority natural rubber
- Lining: polyamide on foam
- Insole: removable, polyester
- outsole: rubber
- Clean the boot after each use with clear or slightly soapy water (PH Neutral).
- Wipe the boots with a non-fluffy cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boots daily, apply a dose of Swipol to treat the rubber and allow it to return to its original appearance.
- Keep away from light and all sources of heat when standing up after cleaning.
Weight: 930 g
Measured on a size model: 38
Height of stem: 10 cm
Heel height: 2.20 cm
Calf circumference: 25,50 cm
View other products by Aigle