Aigle women's Landfor rubber boots 37819 noir/black
NOTE: We only recommend ordering this boot if you've tried it before due to the tight fit around the ankle causing most customers to have trouble putting it on.
The comfortable mixed boot designed for work or garden
- Thanks to its notched sole this boot allows intensive use in the garden
- Removable polyester insole ensures great comfort and its polyamide lining on dry foam quickly
- Adjusted shape: foot support
- Upper: comfort and flexibility
- Lining: fast drying and insulation
- Removable insole: comfort
- Notched outsole: grip and abrasion resistance
Upper: majority natural rubber
- Lining: polyamide on foam
- Insole: removable, polyester
- outsole: rubber
- Clean the boot after each use with clear or slightly soapy water (PH Neutral).
- Wipe the boots with a non-fluffy cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boots daily, apply a dose of Swipol to treat the rubber and allow it to return to its original appearance.
- Keep away from light and all sources of heat when standing up after cleaning.
Weight: 930 g
Measured on a size model: 38
Height of stem: 10 cm
Heel height: 2.20 cm
Calf circumference: 25,50 cm
View other products by Aigle