Keen men's Philadelphia 8" Internal Met 1022091 C.S.A cascade brown/black
Due to KEEN's current policies, we are no longer permitted to to ship KEEN products to consumers located outside of Canada. If you're located outside of Canada and place an order, it will be cancelled.
This 8’’ boot with internal metatarsal protection has a ¾ welt construction and heel stabilizer system for torsion stability, coupled with the innovative KEEN.POLAR TRACTION micro-cleat grip outsole.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Internal, lightweight XRD® Metatarsal Guard for enhanced impact protection
- KEEN.POLAR TRACTION: Micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - ASTM/CSA certified
- 3/4 Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions
- KEEN LUFTcell dual-density PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
View other products by Keen