Keen men's Utility Leduc Mid Composite Toe CSA 1009566
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-809-9339 for availability.
Due to KEEN's current policies, we are no longer permitted to to ship KEEN products to consumers located outside of Canada. If you're located outside of Canada and place an order, it will be cancelled.
Advanced stability and slip-resistance in a full-featured boot, the Leduc Mid is waterproof with asymmetrical composite safety toes. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole exceeds testing standards, and drainage channels on the sole direct water and oils away from contact points under the foot, similar to a tire tread. The Leduc Mid is at home in a clean room, factory or anywhere slip-resistance is a must. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
View other products by Keen