Keen Utility men's CSA Cincinnati 6" Waterproof Boot (carbon-fibre toe) 1023239 belgian/sandshell
This heavy-duty wedge introduces lightweight comfort into a classic style. Carbon-fibre toes and air-infused midsole offer unbeatable comfort while an ESR-rated rubber outsole provides better slip-resistance.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fibre toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) - providing a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning.
- CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection
View other products by Keen