Keen Utility men's Philadelphia 6" C.SA Internal Met 1022088 cascade brown/black
Currently KEEN only allows us to ship KEEN product within Canada.
The Philadelphia+ 6’’ with internal metatarsal protection has a ¾ welt construction and heel stabilizer system for torsion stability, coupled with the innovative KEEN.POLAR TRACTION micro-cleat grip outsole.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Internal, lightweight XRD® Metatarsal Guard for enhanced impact protection
- KEEN.POLAR TRACTION: Micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - ASTM/CSA certified
- 3/4 Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions
- KEEN LUFTcell dual-density PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
View other products by Keen