Keen Utility men's Oakland 8" C.S.A 1020087 bison/black
Currently KEEN only allows us to ship KEEN product within Canada.
KEEN Utility men's weatherproof Oakland 8-inch leather work boots feature carbon fiber safety toes, welted construction, and micro-filaments for increased traction on ice. For extreme working conditions.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN.POLAR-TRACTION: micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plateÑCSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat-resistant rubber outsole up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
View other products by Keen