Keen Utility men's Oakland 8" C.S.A 1020088 black/gargoyle
Due to KEEN's current policies, we are no longer permitted to to ship KEEN products to consumers located outside of Canada. If you're located outside of Canada and place an order, it will be cancelled.
KEEN Utility men's weatherproof Oakland 8-inch leather work boots feature carbon fiber safety toes, welted construction, and micro-filaments for increased traction on ice. For extreme working conditions.
- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN.POLAR-TRACTION: micro-glass fibers create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plateÑCSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat-resistant rubber outsole up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
View other products by Keen