Keen Utility women's Seattle 8" C.S.A 1022170 black/steel grey
Due to KEEN's current policies, we are no longer permitted to to ship KEEN products to consumers located outside of Canada. If you're located outside of Canada and place an order, it will be cancelled.
Made with input from women in the trades, this aluminum toe 8’’ boot is built for a woman’s foot. A puncture resistant plate and oil- and slip-resistant outsole can handle the variables of the jobsite.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- Built on a women's specific last
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate - CSA certified
- Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Waterproof leather upper
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
View other products by Keen