Royer men's 5705GT C.S.A black
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- SHIELDTEX abrasion resistant fabric
- Composite protective toecap
- Rubber outsole
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Protection against electrical hazards
- Full-grain leather
- Ultra-light and metal-free 8 inch boot, assembled in Canada
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
PARESHOK bumper toe
ŒProtective TPU or rubber toecap positioned on the front of the boot (over the leather and toecap) to increase the vamp’s resistance to wear.
ÆBoots made with AIRFLOW lining are waterproof. A microporous membrane laminated to the lining protects the inside of the boot from the infiltration of liquid while ensuring the elimination of sweat.
hROYER introduced SHIELDTEX fabric in 2008 when it launched “the Mother of All Boots” collection. This high-performance fabric was originally developed for the car and motorcycle racing apparel industry. It provides high abrasion and wear resistance while optimizing flexibility and breathability. ROYER is a pioneer in terms of its use in work boots and shoes.
View other products by LP Royer