Royer men's AGILITY Arctic Grip 5727AG C.S.A brown
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- Crazy-horse leather
- Composite protective toecap
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- Protection against electrical hazards
- 8 inch metal-free boot, assembled in Canada
- Upper with 400g THINSULATE thermal insulation
- VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP rubber outsole for best grip on wet ice
- Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
PARESHOK BUMPER TOE
ŒProtective TPU or rubber toecap positioned on the front of the boot (over the leather and toecap) to increase the vamp’s resistance to wear.
ÆBoots made with AIRFLOW lining are waterproof. A microporous membrane laminated to the lining protects the inside of the boot from the infiltration of liquid while ensuring the elimination of sweat.
VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP SOLE
This new groundbreaking sole technology is specifically designed for wet ice. Discover a whole new world of grip and performance on slippery and wet ice. ARCTIC GRIP is the most advanced cold weather gripping system that VIBRAM has ever created.
This product is insulated with 400 grams of THINSULATE ULTRA.
CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
ASTM F2413-18 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
ASTM F2413-18 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
ASTM F2413-18 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
View other products by LP Royer